Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Once again time to catch eveyone up.


I know it has been a while since I added to the blog so.... not too much has been happening besides the normal Thanksgiving, Emi and I celebrated our 6th annivesary and of course Christmas and New Years. Emi has been really busy trying to get the house ready for our new addition coming in a couple of days.

So, here are some pics of what has been going on in Utah during the past few months.

DaDa no more pictures!


Way too Many duck ducks!

I love eating snow.

Rob and Gretta visiting during Christmas - It was great seeing you guys again.



Cooking with momma wearing their new aprons.

Kim being Santa on Christmas Eve - Christian did not like it.


The sacred belly shot; don't think I did not get in trouble for putting this on here.


Christian having fun in Uncle Clark's Christmas present.


Christian finding out that Santa came.



Christian helping Dad replace the shower head.


1 comment:

Summer said...

Christian is looking more like a little boy than a toddler now, its crazy! Its hard to believe he'll be a big brother in a matter of days. And Emi, you are the cutest prego mommy ever :-)

Seriously, whenever you guys come out next time with your family of four you must stay with us. But who knows - we may come visit you guys out there before you make your way out here.

Keep us updated on baby Traxler #2!