Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Very First Partent Teacher Conference...

Eddie and I recently went to our first Parent Teacher Conference. I have to say I am one very proud Mom!!! Christian is so smart! I have always known that he is a super smart boy but it is always nice to hear that from others. His teacher said that he is such a sweet boy who is always smiling, he has lots of friends, and is very well adjusted to life. Coloring isn't his favorite, he likes to rush through that part of the day...what can I really expect though? He is such a boy!!! She also said that he is reading really good; he'll be at an advanced 1st grade reading level, if not a 2nd reading level by the time he graduates preschool. We are sooo proud!!!
Christian informed me that he colored a "black-widow-monarch-butterfly". I guess there is a new breed of butterflies?
He is so bright, full of energy and personality. I honestly cannot get enough of my sweet boys!

No comments: