Boys Day Out
This last Saturday Emi's parents had gotten Wicked tickets for everyone and of coarse that just is not something I would enjoy. The Nutcracker was enough for me.
With Emi at the play and her parents watching Hayden; Christian and I decided to go have some fun of our own. We ended up going bowling and then spent about an hour in the arcade playing, dance dance revolution as well as some car and gun games.




2 comments:
eddie, love the new posts. your boys are so cute, and getting so big. hayden!!!! what a little tank man. i think brody weighed in at 12 pounds at his two month, and i thought he was huge! he's so cute though, same sweet chubby cheeks as Christian had. love em'. hope you guys are happy and well out there. isn't life with two different? when ya comin' back for a visit? love shauna
Ha ha. Yes I do need another good pair of bowling shoes. I can't believe how big Christian is. Soon enough we will see you guys. We got our house and have plenty of room for you guys to stay, so come and see us.
Post a Comment