She's havin' My Baby
IT'S A BOY
Little Eddie will be brought into the world on February 4th-ish. For some reason everyone (Emi and her family) thought we were having a girl or should I say they were hoping for a girl. Just another reason to buy Juicy Couture clothing and accessories. From day 1 I knew that boy number 2 was on its way.
Now I have the proof!!
More updates to come.




2 comments:
i see dave found his way to your blog yesterday. very cool to "see" the newest addition to your Traxler family moving around on the screen! hope all is well...
-Summ
another boy!!! oh my gosh i'm so excited for you guys. Emily i know you wanted to doll up a girl but don't worry a bit..there's totally still time for a girl, and it'll be super nice to have your boys be close in age and no doubt best buds.
PS. i've missed your blogs...get on it eddie. anyway, we miss you guys, hope all is well out there.
PSS. emily are you feeling okay this time around? keep me posted.
love you guys
Post a Comment