Hello everyone! Well Christian has had his 2 year appointment; he ended up weighting in at 28.6 pounds and is 35 inches tall. After getting his shot we ended up taking him to his favorite place, to see the "duck ducks".
I Like bread too...
MY DUCK DUCKS!!!




3 comments:
YEAH!!! i'm lovin' it Eddie, good job...I'm so glad you guys hit the bloggin' scene; it'll be so cool too keep up and FINALLY get to see some pics of your cute fam! we love ya. shauna
so we found out through the grapevine about your blog and we're happy too that we'll be able to keep in touch this way! can't wait to see you guys in just a few days, it'll be great to have you on the east coast for a bit :-)
Eddie, How the heck are you? Hope you had a wonderful 4th! I found you through Summer's blog. It looks like she found you somehow, too. Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment